peace & unrest

*files older than September '09 are here.

about.
Peace & Unrest is a Sims fan blog. When a download is for the Sims 3, the post will state so clearly in the title. The archives above will lead you to older posts and custom content for the Sims 2. You are free to do anything you want with my creations, just drop me a line via .

tags.
To make things simpler (or get you totally lost in the maze that is this blog):
annoyance || apartment || bedroom || desktop || dining || i have a life outside the sims || kitchen || living || misc || non-download || obsessing || outdoor || patio || pattern || picture story || skin - af || study || sims 4 only || sims 3 only || sims 1 only.

credits.
layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc) and modifications are my own.
link inspiration from: Alissa. xoxo
images from: 50 watts.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
If you've watched a news channel for more than ten minutes in the last week, then you'll have an idea of the condition of my country right now. To state it bluntly: peace has finally been destroyed by the fucking militants. No place is safe... no place at all. I have a week off from university, and being the shameless person that I am, I have been [and plan to keep] indulging myself with the Sims 2.

8-3 studio comes right at the top of my favorite clutter makers' list. I realized I haven't much recolored any of their objects, so I dove into the newest set that caught my fancy: the girl's room set.



Pretty much everything you see on the table is a recolor, but if you want specifics: book bag, magazine stack, notebook, tissue box, and cushion on the chair. Meshes not included, get them here.

edit [23rd Oct]: the paper bag on the floor is also included.


Have a good rest of the day, leave comments [lots of them!], and see you very soon. :)

Labels:



leaving?
clutter-a-holic limelove spring 4 sims nonsensica femme fatale miss tiikeri salix sims grito newtlco ritsukacom strawberry mousse street kid stereo