peace & unrest

*files older than September '09 are here.

about.
Peace & Unrest is a Sims fan blog. When a download is for the Sims 3, the post will state so clearly in the title. The archives above will lead you to older posts and custom content for the Sims 2. You are free to do anything you want with my creations, just drop me a line via .

tags.
To make things simpler (or get you totally lost in the maze that is this blog):
annoyance || apartment || bedroom || desktop || dining || i have a life outside the sims || kitchen || living || misc || non-download || obsessing || outdoor || patio || pattern || picture story || skin - af || study || sims 4 only || sims 3 only || sims 1 only.

credits.
layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc) and modifications are my own.
link inspiration from: Alissa. xoxo
images from: 50 watts.
Sunday, October 25, 2009

Let's face it - polaroids have to be the sweetest invention period. By extension, Holga cameras are the shizz... and I love everything about them. The beautiful thing about stalking design blogs diligently is that you almost always come across a thing or two to stick on the wall, or even resources for other textures. Isn't art sweet? [yes sweet is the word of the day]
This work in progress includes a bunch of polaroids that you can cover all your effing walls with [who needs to see that wallpaper anyway ]. I think these should take at most a week, maybe two.


New Simcredible set! Not the easiest to recolor, mind you. Even though I suck at making shadows by way of shading in Photoshop, I don't like the idea of a recolor compromising on the quality of the original. The sofa pillow sucks right now, and the texture's a little wonky in places - but that's nothing that can not be fixed!

Happy birthday mom! It's her birthday today i.e. the 25th of October! I think my sister and I will take her out for brunch or something. ILY mom, and I hope you have many more.

Labels:



leaving?
clutter-a-holic limelove spring 4 sims nonsensica femme fatale miss tiikeri salix sims grito newtlco ritsukacom strawberry mousse street kid stereo