peace & unrest

*files older than September '09 are here.

about.
Peace & Unrest is a Sims fan blog. When a download is for the Sims 3, the post will state so clearly in the title. The archives above will lead you to older posts and custom content for the Sims 2. You are free to do anything you want with my creations, just drop me a line via .

tags.
To make things simpler (or get you totally lost in the maze that is this blog):
annoyance || apartment || bedroom || desktop || dining || i have a life outside the sims || kitchen || living || misc || non-download || obsessing || outdoor || patio || pattern || picture story || skin - af || study || sims 4 only || sims 3 only || sims 1 only.

credits.
layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc) and modifications are my own.
link inspiration from: Alissa. xoxo
images from: 50 watts.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
A bedroom for all your warlocks-in-training, or any other cool sims who don't mind cracked furniture and weathered paint. I know that it seems a bit more fit for a teen-aged Sim, but most [read all] of my Sims are young adults anyway so I don't really discriminate when it comes to furnishings.



These are recolors of Billyjean's newest antique set - if you haven't seen it yet you definitely need to do so here. What I've done basically is made a few things white with chipped paint, changed the blankets and recycled a few of the original textures as it would have been a shame to let go of some of them. Ok, ok, I'm lazy and that's the truth. Happy now?

You get bed, endtable, candles and bench with all meshes inclusive. Additionally, you get two recolors of Apple's WWII potted flowers in yellow and blue variants. I replaced the flower texture; you can compare it with the original to see what I mean. Both my versions are below.


That makes a total of six recolors. A lot of people were asking for collection files so I mastered the art of collection-making just for y'all [aww shucks]. So this set includes a collection file, and hopefully this will be the case with all forthcoming creations - unless my brain spazzes or I make recolors for singular objects.

Do whatever you want with these files, knock yourself out if you please, enjoy your game and whatever's left of the holidays. Happy simming.


download

Labels:



leaving?
clutter-a-holic limelove spring 4 sims nonsensica femme fatale miss tiikeri salix sims grito newtlco ritsukacom strawberry mousse street kid stereo