peace & unrest

*files older than September '09 are here.

about.
Peace & Unrest is a Sims fan blog. When a download is for the Sims 3, the post will state so clearly in the title. The archives above will lead you to older posts and custom content for the Sims 2. You are free to do anything you want with my creations, just drop me a line via .

tags.
To make things simpler (or get you totally lost in the maze that is this blog):
annoyance || apartment || bedroom || desktop || dining || i have a life outside the sims || kitchen || living || misc || non-download || obsessing || outdoor || patio || pattern || picture story || skin - af || study || sims 4 only || sims 3 only || sims 1 only.

credits.
layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc) and modifications are my own.
link inspiration from: Alissa. xoxo
images from: 50 watts.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
My final exams for the fall semester ended a couple of days ago, so I've done what I do every time a new bout of holidays starts - playing the sims 2, and religiously so. Yes, this is going to be one of those random rant posts.













This bloke right here is my first ever warlock! I made him align with the forces of good. He now has a new ruined residence in one of my neighborhoods - an abandoned gym to be exact. It's more or less finished - do you want to see it? Comment comment!
The kitchen has a length of neon on one wall, and it looks sleazily wonderful. The upstairs part is mostly filled with reagents and abandoned gym equipment.























Next up we have an Asian sim called Hana. I decided to make her home more modern Asian-eclectic... which means almost everything ends up being either by Suzigo, Billyjean, najimu2 or 8-3 Studio. Then I feel guilty and unoriginal so I try to add other things. OR I feel like a racist bigot trying to make my interpretations of Japanese ways of living and furnishing. But anyway, I'm fixated over low tables in her house.. kidding.
I've finished the downstairs [more or less] in this one's house, and dorky as I am I have ideas for the top already.




See you in a day or two!

Labels:



leaving?
clutter-a-holic limelove spring 4 sims nonsensica femme fatale miss tiikeri salix sims grito newtlco ritsukacom strawberry mousse street kid stereo