peace & unrest

*files older than September '09 are here.

about.
Peace & Unrest is a Sims fan blog. When a download is for the Sims 3, the post will state so clearly in the title. The archives above will lead you to older posts and custom content for the Sims 2. You are free to do anything you want with my creations, just drop me a line via .

tags.
To make things simpler (or get you totally lost in the maze that is this blog):
annoyance || apartment || bedroom || desktop || dining || i have a life outside the sims || kitchen || living || misc || non-download || obsessing || outdoor || patio || pattern || picture story || skin - af || study || sims 4 only || sims 3 only || sims 1 only.

credits.
layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc) and modifications are my own.
link inspiration from: Alissa. xoxo
images from: 50 watts.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
I moved house over the last week, and majorly over this weekend. Somehow, during the move or before, my hard drive crashed and I did not back up anything a. because I am lazy and b. backing up is a hassle. I do miss a lot of my old stuff, especially all the things that I had made and was yet to share with everyone. :(

[especially this 1x1 tiny apartment building that I worked really hard on and finished two nights before the boomcrashbang, and some rugs, and..things]

Sighh... BUT on the plus side this is a new start. I do love how fast a PC runs when you erase all traces of the old junk that used to be on it once. What I do not love is missing all that junk and rebuilding it piece by little piece.

x

Labels: ,



leaving?
clutter-a-holic limelove spring 4 sims nonsensica femme fatale miss tiikeri salix sims grito newtlco ritsukacom strawberry mousse street kid stereo