peace & unrest

*files older than September '09 are here.

about.
Peace & Unrest is a Sims fan blog. When a download is for the Sims 3, the post will state so clearly in the title. The archives above will lead you to older posts and custom content for the Sims 2. You are free to do anything you want with my creations, just drop me a line via .

tags.
To make things simpler (or get you totally lost in the maze that is this blog):
annoyance || apartment || bedroom || desktop || dining || i have a life outside the sims || kitchen || living || misc || non-download || obsessing || outdoor || patio || pattern || picture story || skin - af || study || sims 4 only || sims 3 only || sims 1 only.

credits.
layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc) and modifications are my own.
link inspiration from: Alissa. xoxo
images from: 50 watts.
Monday, August 16, 2010
I am not the most practical of builders, nor are my house layouts anything more than a few boxy structures piled together. Still I have fun when I make a house and I try to look at all the possibilities that can make a house more real - personal touches with various scattered personal artifacts, all thanks to the object creators. A hairbrush here, a baseball there. What I'm talking about is trying to give a house some personality.

Here's a small city house that is supposed to look like it would belong on any busy street of Japan. Hopefully more to come from this same hypothetical street. ;)












nevermind the sim; he likes to sleepwalk / act generally creepy after dark.


upstairs..




and there he goes again.


P.S: Shout-out to Sandy and Isi, who indulged me in my Sims 1 pictures, encouraged me to take more, and are generally wonderful people to know. :)

Labels: , ,



leaving?
clutter-a-holic limelove spring 4 sims nonsensica femme fatale miss tiikeri salix sims grito newtlco ritsukacom strawberry mousse street kid stereo