peace & unrest

*files older than September '09 are here.

about.
Peace & Unrest is a Sims fan blog. When a download is for the Sims 3, the post will state so clearly in the title. The archives above will lead you to older posts and custom content for the Sims 2. You are free to do anything you want with my creations, just drop me a line via .

tags.
To make things simpler (or get you totally lost in the maze that is this blog):
annoyance || apartment || bedroom || desktop || dining || i have a life outside the sims || kitchen || living || misc || non-download || obsessing || outdoor || patio || pattern || picture story || skin - af || study || sims 4 only || sims 3 only || sims 1 only.

credits.
layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc) and modifications are my own.
link inspiration from: Alissa. xoxo
images from: 50 watts.
Monday, November 15, 2010
This is a house I've been working on for the last couple of weeks. The actual structure itself is by Selenaq13 - for her buildings are tastefully constructed, and I cannot build to save my life. I merely furnished the 3 interior levels/ scant landscape.

I need feedback, obviously. In case you want to know where a particular object is from (that's WCIF for the rest of you) feel free to ask via comment but please don't ask me to put the entire house up for download, as it was created by Selenaq13 (link above). Some are recolors of mine and I have a mind of releasing them in the future anyway. Oh and don't forget to click 'Read More' to view the entire post. Enjoy.


        inside - here's the inhabitant with his cat.




 








        second floor






        third floor








        rooftop


        phone calls make him sleepy for some reason

        and this is how they wind down

Labels: ,



leaving?
clutter-a-holic limelove spring 4 sims nonsensica femme fatale miss tiikeri salix sims grito newtlco ritsukacom strawberry mousse street kid stereo