peace & unrest

*files older than September '09 are here.

about.
Peace & Unrest is a Sims fan blog. When a download is for the Sims 3, the post will state so clearly in the title. The archives above will lead you to older posts and custom content for the Sims 2. You are free to do anything you want with my creations, just drop me a line via .

tags.
To make things simpler (or get you totally lost in the maze that is this blog):
annoyance || apartment || bedroom || desktop || dining || i have a life outside the sims || kitchen || living || misc || non-download || obsessing || outdoor || patio || pattern || picture story || skin - af || study || sims 4 only || sims 3 only || sims 1 only.

credits.
layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc) and modifications are my own.
link inspiration from: Alissa. xoxo
images from: 50 watts.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Inlets - In Which I, Robert


Small offering made of things found on my hard-drive, roughly spanning a four month period into the past. I haven't actually played the game in months, nor have I created recolors for a while now. BUT for now we use some old files.

Today I can offer you recolors of
Nanu's bed pillows    (*edit* if they don't show up in your game, please download the new file below, and replace old file with this one. I'm really sorry!)
Sims in Paris's hanging chair
Nemestnaya's canvas x 3
and a rug recolor for Organically Atomic rug, Pets EP required.



Collection file and meshes are included.
download
download FIXED pillows recolor

Labels: ,



leaving?
clutter-a-holic limelove spring 4 sims nonsensica femme fatale miss tiikeri salix sims grito newtlco ritsukacom strawberry mousse street kid stereo