peace & unrest

*files older than September '09 are here.

about.
Peace & Unrest is a Sims fan blog. When a download is for the Sims 3, the post will state so clearly in the title. The archives above will lead you to older posts and custom content for the Sims 2. You are free to do anything you want with my creations, just drop me a line via .

tags.
To make things simpler (or get you totally lost in the maze that is this blog):
annoyance || apartment || bedroom || desktop || dining || i have a life outside the sims || kitchen || living || misc || non-download || obsessing || outdoor || patio || pattern || picture story || skin - af || study || sims 4 only || sims 3 only || sims 1 only.

credits.
layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc) and modifications are my own.
link inspiration from: Alissa. xoxo
images from: 50 watts.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Two months of hiatus and we're back to the Sims 2. I feel so fickle right about now... on with the update!


To step back into creating stuff for Sims 2, I decided to start with objects that are my personal favorites. Such as the 8-3 studio Girl's Room set. I could go on about how innovate the meshes are, how cool they look scattered about etc.. but all I'll say is these objects are wonderful, a little challenging to recolor and give you so many possibilites to play around with. Just as many words, so I don't know what my point was...



This is my second time doing the same set (find the first set of recolors here), and you have recolors of: bag w/ spilling contents, notebook, cushion, stack of magazines and small paper bag (recolored here to read Tarojaya fast food). Papers on the wall should be available soon.
Must get meshes here.



That's basically it.. five small recolors makes one meager offering, but I will try and be more regular with the updates - provided that you like this one. If you don't comment I'll never know.


Labels: ,



leaving?
clutter-a-holic limelove spring 4 sims nonsensica femme fatale miss tiikeri salix sims grito newtlco ritsukacom strawberry mousse street kid stereo